Learning Dive Theory has never been more convenient!
What does Dive Theory Online cover?
- The Recreational Dive Planner
- Diving Environments
- Dive Skills
Who is it for?
- For Divemaster, AI, and OWSI Candidates - an exam study tool
- For anyone interested in advancing their knowledge
What is Dive Theory Online?Dive Theory Online gives a comprehensive overview of dive physics, dive physiology, dive skills, environmental considerations, dive equipment specifics and decompression theory & the RDP. Each section consists of multi-media instructional sections followed by study questions. End-of-section assessments verify eLearner mastery of each section.
What isn't Dive Theory Online?Dive Theory Online is not a substitute for any required materials. All PADI Divemaster candidates are still required to own a personal copy of the DM manual, DM slates, Instructor Manual, Diving Knowledge Workbook, and Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving. Dive Theory online is supplemental study material.
Dive Theory Online is not a prerequisite for professional-level PADI courses. It is optional study material.
Dive Theory Online is not a substitute for Divemaster exams, or any other candidate exam.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material
- complete knowledge assessments at your own pace
- Visit or contact us anytime during business hours
- Payment is made to PADI for eLearning via a secure online payment system.