PADI Divemaster Course
What does it cover?
- Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated dive site.
- waterskills exercises.
- diver rescue assessment.
- dive skills workshop and assessment.
- practical application skills.
- divemaster-conducted programs workshops.
- internship of a series of practical training exercises
Who can benefit from completing the course?
Looking for the first step to make scuba a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program..
What are the PADI Divemaster course prerequisites?
- EFR Primary and Secondary care
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
How does it work? After enrolling, PADI's eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you check understanding of the presented information before moving on. This lets you go through the program efficiently and at your own pace. End-of-section exams verify your mastery of the entire topic and are automatically scored.
How do you document that you’ve completed the eLearning segment?Once you finish the eLearning portion of the course, we will be notified that you have completed it and that you are ready for the practical phase of the program. You can print out your eRecord and bring a copy of it with you.
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course materials
- complete knowledge assessments at your own pace
- Visit or contact us anytime during business hours
- Payment is made to PADI for eLearning via a secure online payment system.
- There are additional charges for completing the in-water portion.