PADI Open Water Certification
Scuba Diving lessons for the novice. No prior experience is required to begin your diving fun!
- PADI crewpak consisting of text book, logbook, and dive computer simulator, your own mouthpiece, and personal mask defog.
- five (5) class/pool modules
- four (4) open water dives over 2 days.
- International PADI Open Water dive certification card
- Open Water Dives may be shore dives or from our Dive Boat the PISCES DIVER located on Canandaigua Lake
- Professional equipment counseling
- The following is provided from sign-up through graduation night for use at our facility:
- use of facility equipment:
- buoyancy systems, weights
- regulators, cylinders
- wetsuits for open water dives
- unlimited air
- UNLIMITED PRACTICE TIME in our pool
- typical class size is 4 - 6 students.
- Ask about our Private and Semi-Private Lessons. Available any time day or night and designed to fit your schedule.
- E-Learning! Really short on time? Take the entire classroom portion of the course on-line.
- Open Water Dive Referral. You may arrange to take your Open Water Dives at a resort destination and save 150$.
- Adult Continuing Education (ACE) credit is available
- mask, snorkel, diving fins, and boots
- hood, gloves and equipment bag for open water dives
- You may purchase the above equipment through our Web Store, but better yet, take advantage of our professional staff in our local store to assist you in getting properly fitted.